More From The Idea Dump Pile
[This post is part of an idea dump.]
Here are more ideas on my list of blog posts I won’t get around to writing:
• A house on stilts that resembles an AT-AT
• Arnold Schwarzenegger doing a British accent. This is just something that I want to hear. Unfortunately I have no access to Arnold Schwarzenegger. Has he ever done one in any of his movies?
• A video game where the player’s perspective is from beneath an invisible floor, looking up. That’s as far as I got. I’m not sure how this would factor into the game mechanics. What kind of game would use this perspective? Maybe you’re a janitor and you have to scrape gum off the bottom of desks?
• Gwhack-a-mole. It’s a wackamole game but instead of plastic moles popping up that you hit with a mallet, they’re avocados. And as you whack them, they get mashed up. And when you’re done, you have guacamole. Just add cilantro, onions, salt, lime juice, and some diced tomatoes.
• An internet cafe with a meme-themed menu like:
• A sandwich on a Rickroll
• A side of Godwin Slaw
• Peanut Butter Jelly Time Sandwich
• Chocolate Rain Sundae
• 2 Sodas 1 Cup
• Diet Coke and Mentos
More next time…